Sökning: "white papers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 82 avhandlingar innehållade orden white papers.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : The Wenner-Gren Institute, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Adipose tissues have long been considered to derive from a common origin. Even the functionally different brown and white adipose tissues were generalized to share a common origin. Brown adipose tissue is a highly innervated and vascularised tissue containing multilocular and multimitochondrial brown adipocytes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Molecular Biosciences, The Wenner-Gren Institute, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The increasing prevalence of obesity and related health complications, such as type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer, demands thorough investigation of the underlying processes. One of the key tissues investigated in this context is adipose tissue. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS
Sammanfattning : The development of "teaching practice" (Sw: "metodik") in teacher training (compulsory school level, that is, primary and secondary junior high school or grades 1 to 9) from 1842 to 1988 is described. Based on a number of evaluations of teacher training the following questions are posed: Has an earlier central role for teaching practice in teacher training changed? Has teaching practice become marginalised in teaching training? The empirical sources for this thesis are white papers and curricula for teacher. LÄS MER
4. Approximating Stochastic Partial Differential Equations with Finite Elements: Computation and AnalysisDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Stochastic partial differential equations (SPDE) must be approximated in space and time to allow for the simulation of their solutions. In this thesis fully discrete approximations of such equations are considered, with an emphasis on finite element methods combined with rational semigroup approximations. LÄS MER
5. Et uregjerlig mangfold? Lokale og regionale museer som saksfelt i norsk kulturpolitikk 1900 - cirka 1970Detta är en avhandling från Umeå
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to give a historical view upon and examine the development of local and regional cultural history museums in Norway as a topic in Norwegian cultural policy 1900 – circa 1970. The present thesis is divided into four main parts: In part one data sources and theoretical perspectives are presented. LÄS MER