Sökning: "welfare states"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 108 avhandlingar innehållade orden welfare states.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores the changing conditions of European welfare states and the underlying driving forces behind these changes. It is broadly based on the recently emphasized notions of dynamic structuring and internal structure of welfare programs, taking into account the new environment of the welfare state. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. "Women", Welfare, Textual Politics and Critique : Different categories of "women", the making of welfare states and emancipation in a Nordic welfare state contextDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för socialt arbete, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis is to analyse and interpret the relationship between the social construction of different categories of 'women' and the making of welfare states in specific moments of textual politics in a Nordic welfare state context. Furthermore, the aim is to develop a methodology for critical self-reflection in the process Of producing academic knowledge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutet för social forskning (SOFI)
Sammanfattning : A comparative study of net transfers for different immigrant groups: Evidence from GermanyThis paper analyzes determinants of net transfers for immigrants living in Germany in 2002, coming from five different countries. Net transfers refer to the net amount of costs and tax payments in the public budget account. LÄS MER
5. The Emergence of the Post-Socialist Welfare State the Case of the Baltic States : Estonia, Latvia and LithuaniaDetta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : This dissertation takes a step towards providing a better understanding of post-socialist welfare state development from a theoretical as well as an empirical perspective. The overall analytical goal of this thesis has been to critically assess the development of social policies in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania using them as illustrative examples of post-socialist welfare state development in the light of the theories, approaches and typologies that have been developed to study affluent capitalist democracies. LÄS MER