Sökning: "welfare services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 190 avhandlingar innehållade orden welfare services.
- Detta är en avhandling från Östersund : Mid Sweden Univ
Sammanfattning : The overall issue addressed in this thesis is the challanges to the Swedish welfare state. This topic has been the subject of several different interpretations in the academic as well as political debate in Sweden over the last decade. LÄS MER
2. Welfare Relationships : Voluntary organisations and local authorities supporting relatives of older people in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden is often described as a country with a strong welfare state and little voluntary work. This is as would be expected according to substitution theory, in which extensive welfare systems are assumed to crowd out voluntary activity and thereby limit the potential for voluntary work – there is an inverse relationship between voluntary and statutory activity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This study deals with the qualities of professionalization of public child welfare. Its relationto general social policy is emphasized. The potentials of welfarism are explored as a part ofthe study of crisis of legitimacy and rationality prevalent in welfare systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes an interest in how values attain a specific meaning in market reforms of welfare provision. The study builds on exploring how values are enacted rather than treating them as universal and stable. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates, analyzes and discusses innovation efforts and the use and understanding of the innovation concept and related policies in municipal welfare services. There are two main themes in the study, policy and practice. It is based on interviews with employees and managers in four Swedish municipalities. LÄS MER