Sökning: "welfare organisations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 avhandlingar innehållade orden welfare organisations.
1. Welfare Relationships : Voluntary organisations and local authorities supporting relatives of older people in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden is often described as a country with a strong welfare state and little voluntary work. This is as would be expected according to substitution theory, in which extensive welfare systems are assumed to crowd out voluntary activity and thereby limit the potential for voluntary work – there is an inverse relationship between voluntary and statutory activity. LÄS MER
2. Attitudes matter : Perceptions towards welfare work with migrants in Swedish welfare organisationsDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines Swedish welfare workers’ attitudes towards migrants and migration, their perceptions of welfare work with migrants and organisational working conditions. The dissertation is based on original survey data capturing attitudes and views of welfare workers in two Swedish welfare organisations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Scandinavian countries are usually assumed to be less disposed than other countries to involve associations as welfare producers. They are assumed to be so disinclined due to their strong statutory welfare involvement, which “crowds-out” associational welfare production; their ethnic, cultural and religious homogeneity, which leads to a lack of minority interests in associational welfare production; and to their strong working-class organisations, which are supposed to prefer statutory welfare solutions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö, Kalmar : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Many European countries have a model of formal agreements between the state and voluntary organisations involved in the core field of welfare, regarding their relative roles and cooperation. This dissertation analyzes the establishment of a Swedish agreement and how the cooperation leads up to the agreement. LÄS MER
5. Equal opportunities? : : a cross-national comparison of immigrant organisations in Sweden and ItalyDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Health and Society, Malmö University
Sammanfattning : Abstract This thesis concerns the role played by immigrant organisations today. It focuses on the way in which the national context and especially the corporative, social welfare, and integration systems affect such roles. LÄS MER