Sökning: "web surveys"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 avhandlingar innehållade orden web surveys.
1. Two Topics in Survey Methodology : Inference from Nonprobability Samples Using the Double Samples SetupDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Modelling the response process in establishment surveys proceeded thus far by adding steps of operational character to the core cognitive steps of the individual cognitive model. Here (Paper 1) a larger unit of the cognitive analysis is posited: that part of the enterprise that is engaged in responding to a survey, consisting of one or more employees, the tools they use and the established practices of record keeping and survey responding. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The European publication printing industry and its markets have undergone profound structural changes between 1986 and 2006. This thesis is an investigation of these changes and of how the publication industry has been affected, as well as of the balance between publication gravure and commercial heat-set web-offset. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Web surveys - the collection of survey data by means of self-administered questionnaires on the Internet - are becoming increasingly popular, perhaps mostly because of advantageous cost factors. If e-mail contacts are used, the cost benefit of a Web survey, compared with a mail or telephone survey, could be major. LÄS MER
4. Dissemination and Implementation of the Swedish National Guidelines for Treatment of Substance use A five year evaluationDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis contains four empirical studies. The data derives from an evaluation project named Knowledge to Practice (KtP) that aimed to disseminate and implement the Swedish National Guidelines for Alcohol and Substance Abuse in Substance Use Disorder-treatment from 2010–2014. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine the association between physical activity and mental health among Norwegian adolescents.The thesis includes four studies among adolescents in grade 10, aged 15-16 years. Studies I, II and III are based on the Norwegian Youth Health Surveys and study IV is based on data retrieved from Ungdata. LÄS MER