Sökning: "wall vibrations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden wall vibrations.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Low vibration levels are a critical objective in automobile exhaust system design. It is therefore important for design engineers to be able to predict, describe and assess the dynamics of various system design proposals during product development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Factors such as environmental requirements and fuel efficiency have pushed aerospace industry to develop reduced-weight engine designs and thereby light-weight and thin-walled components. As component wall thickness gets thinner and the mechanical structures weaker, the structure becomes more sensitive for vibrations during milling operations. LÄS MER
3. Sound generation in metal flue organ pipes: On the influence of asymmetric flue exit geometry and vibrations of the upper labium with particular emphasis on the early responseDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Sound generation in flue organ pipes is caused by the non-linear interaction between an instable jet and a tube resonator. Our understanding of this very complex physical process is still incomplete, and there is not yet a model that can explain all details of the richness in pipe sound which can be achieved by a trained organ pipe voicer. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Different wave power technologies are in development around the world in different stages of prototype testing. So far only a few devices have been deployed offshore at full scale for extended periods of time. Little data is published about how these different devices perform. LÄS MER
5. Structural-acoustic vibrations in wooden assemblies: Experimental modal analysis and finite element modellingDetta är en avhandling från Växjö, Sweden : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis concerns flanking transmission in light weight, wooden multi-storey buildings within the low frequency, primarily 20-120 Hz. The overall aim is to investigate how the finite element method can contribute in the design phase to evaluate different junctions regarding flanking transmission. LÄS MER