Sökning: "vocational knowledge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 88 avhandlingar innehållade orden vocational knowledge.
1. The institutionalisation of validation and the transformation of vocational knowledge The case of admission into Vocational Teacher Education in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to understand the validation of vocational knowledge prior to entry into vocational teacher education in Sweden with regard to conceptions and understandings of vocational knowledge, and also to understand how institutional conditions, such as ideas of how to organise validation, influence the content and form of the validation practice. From this aim the following research questions were developed: What ideas about the organisation of validation stand out in the policy and practice of validation? What conceptions and understandings of vocational knowledge is the organisation of validation built on and what do they entail? Who has the agency to describe and decide upon vocational knowledge in the policy and practice of validation? What institutional arrangements appear in the practice of validation?To conduct the studies in the thesis a multimethods approach was adopted, combining policy analysis and interviews. LÄS MER
2. Mathematics in the Swedish Upper Secondary School Electricity Program A study of teacher knowledgeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Mathematical knowledge is often a prerequisite for students at Swedish upper secondary vocational programs to be able to study vocational courses, for example electricity courses in the Electricity Program. Electricity Program students study mathematics in their electricity courses as well as in their mathematics course. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Since the early 2000s, the deliberative turn in democratic theory has influenced the debate on teaching. The proponents of deliberation in education have argued that deliberative teaching both enhances subject knowledge and democratic citizenship among students. LÄS MER
4. Yrkesutbildning, klass & kunskap en studie om sociala och politiska implikationer av innehållets organisering i yrkesorienterad utbildning med fokus på 2011 års gymnasiereformDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis is to critically contextualise the organization of content in Swedish upper-secondary vocational education by highlighting its social and political implications in relation to social class. Policy documents concerning the content of vocational education in Sweden from 1971 to 2011 serve as the main empirical source, with particular attention given to the reform of 2011 (Gy11). LÄS MER
5. ScenbyteDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Industriell ekonomi och organisation
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER