Sökning: "vocabulary acquisition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 avhandlingar innehållade orden vocabulary acquisition.
1. Extramural English Matters Out-of-School English and Its Impact on Swedish Ninth Graders' Oral Proficiency and VocabularyDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : The present study examines possible effects of extramural English (EE) on oral proficiency (OP) and vocabulary (VOC). The study is based on data collected from Swedish learners of ESL in grade 9 (aged 15-16; N=80; 36 boys, 44 girls) over a period of one year. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Linguistics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the relationship between speech production and speech perception in the early stages of phonological and lexical acquisition. Previous studies have mainly focused on independent investigations of speech production and perception abilities in language acquisition. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från University of Western Sydney, Sydney
Sammanfattning : Speech perception, articulation, and word learning are three major tiers of language development in young children, integrating perceptual and productive language abilities. Infant speech perception precedes speech production and is the basis for native language learning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the possible impact of English encountered and used in two different contexts – in content and language integrated learning (CLIL) and through extramural English (EE) – on students’ writing proficiency is investigated. More specifically, students’ vocabulary use when writing different text types is explored; in particular, attention is drawn to progress in productive academic vocabulary. LÄS MER
5. Was bleibt? Vokabelerwerb im Fremdsprachenunterricht. Fallstudie zu einer Schülergruppe an einem schwedischen GymnasiumDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : In this research project the question is raised whether it is possible to detect and analyse differences between incidental and intentional vocabulary acquisition within a traditional, systematic teaching setting of German as an L3. The ten par-ticipating Swedish students at the upper secondary level worked with two differ-ent German newspaper articles in two different ways. LÄS MER