Sökning: "vital registration."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 avhandlingar innehållade orden vital registration..
1. Counting deaths, accounting for lives Novel applications of standardised verbal autopsy methods for augmented health systems
Sammanfattning : Half of the world’s deaths and their causes are never recorded by virtue of the under-resourced civil registration and vital statistics (CRVS) systems which limits capacity of health systems to respond to population needs. Verbal autopsy (VA) has emerged as a pragmatic approach for determining causes of death using standard interviews including signs, symptoms and circumstances of death, conducted with the bereaved family. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Rationale: Vital registration is lacking in developing settings where health and development problems are most pressing. Policy-makers confront an “information paradox”: the critical need for information on which to base priorities and monitor progress, and the profound shortage of such information. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Buildings and public infrastructures are crucial to our societies in that they provide habitations, workplaces, commodities and services indispensible to our daily life. As vital parts of facility management, operations and maintenance (O&M) ensure a facility to continuously function as intended, which take up the longest time in a facility’s life cycle and demand great expense. LÄS MER
4. What’s the Use of A Free Media? The Role of Media in Curbing Corruption and Promoting Quality of GovernmentDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Free media have traditionally been seen as vital to democratization and economic development. International actors, such as UN, the World Bank, the EU, Transparency International, the OECD and the research field in its entirety regard free media as one of the main means of curbing corruption. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Iustus Förlag AB
Sammanfattning : Credit rating agencies are vital to the operation of the global financial markets. They rate the ability of debtors to make timely interest payments and the likelihood of default. LÄS MER