Sökning: "visual reading"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 79 avhandlingar innehållade orden visual reading.
1. Reading expectations : How expectations influence our reading, eye movements, opinions, and judgmentsDetta är en avhandling från Centre for Languages and Literature, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The way we view the world is constantly affected by our expectations. The aim of this book is to determine how expectations affect the way we read. This will help us better understand how we process information, and how our expectations may change the way we read. The research is situated in experimental pragmatics and reading research. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on five empirical studies of pupils with visual impairments, their reading ability and processes of reading acquisition within the framework of mainstream education in comprehensive schools. The aim of the thesis is to increase our understanding and knowledge of reading acquisition in pupils with visual impairments in mainstream education. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : OEI editor
Sammanfattning : In recent decades, photography as a technology has undergone a series of transformative changes, which have, in turn, entailed different renegotiations of the functions of photography – as image or information, as inscription or transmission. Within the framework of such a radical shift, this dissertation in photography insists on probing into and exploring the persisting effects of analogue photographs within digital ecologies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Christer Jacobson, Blåklintsvägen 3, S-352 50 Växjö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The primary ambition of this doctoral thesis is to provide an empirical basis for a better understanding of reading disability among school children. The current consensus in the research community is that most disabled readers fail in the acquisition of fast, accurate and automatic word recognition. LÄS MER
5. PROTOTYPING PLATEAU GEHRY_CONNECTIVES : Reading Frank Gehry’s experiments through Deleuze and GuattariDetta är en avhandling från Department of Architecture and Built Environment, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis attempts to describe and interpret the design practice of an American architect, Frank O. Gehry through concepts developed by French philosopher Gilles Deleuze and his collaborator, French psychotherapist, philosopher and activist, Félix Guattari. LÄS MER