Sökning: "visual acuity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 94 avhandlingar innehållade orden visual acuity.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Biology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Birds use vision to guide navigation, foraging and mate choice, and studies of the limitations in bird visual perception are most helpful for the understanding of bird ecology. Here, I present four studies of bird vision in bright and dim light. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Aims. The aims of this thesis were threefold. Firstly, we wanted to establish the distribution of visual acuity (VA) and the prevalence of amblyopia and other ocular disorders in two population-based samples of 12-13-year-old children, one that had been vision-screened at preschool age and the other that had not. LÄS MER
3. Retinopathy and Visual Acuity in People with Diabetes Mellitus and Hard-to-Heal Diabetic Foot UlcerationDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This research is about evaluating vision in the periphery. Peripheral vision is of fundamental importance in the performance of our everyday activities. The aim of this thesis is to develop methods suitable for the evaluation of peripheral vision and to assess how different visual functions vary across the visual field. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In a prospective population-based study in Stockholm County, 1998-2000, the incidence of retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) was investigated and was found to be 36% in prematurely-born infants with a birth weight of ≤ 1500 grams. Compared to a study performed ten years ago, the overall incidence was unchanged, but was reduced in “mature” infants and increased in immature ones. LÄS MER