Sökning: "virtual characters"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden virtual characters.
1. Affective Decision Making in Artificial Intelligence Making Virtual Characters With High BelievabilityDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Artificial intelligence is often used when creating believable virtual characters in games or in other types of virtual environments. The intelligent behavior these characters show to the player is often flawed, leading to a worse gameplay experience. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för designvetenskaper, Lunds Tekniska Högskola, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Embodied pedagogical agents – visually represented, computer generated characters in pedagogical roles, such as virtual instructors, mentors and learning companions – populate the digital society in increasing numbers. They are found in educational programmes from preschool to university, as well as in broader educational contexts in the form of medical counsellors, virtual health coaches, information guides, etc. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This doctoral project brings to the fore the specificity of the artistic experience when the Virtual Reality Cube, a medium based on immersive virtual reality technology, is used as artistic virtual space, where the stage and the auditorium blend into one and spectators and actors no longer have distinctive roles. It consists of three integrated parts: a written thesis, a VR artwork and a DVD, which illustrates the text, the production process of the VR work, and which also presents an interpretation of the research results in filmic and photographic form. LÄS MER
4. Three-dimensional Virtual Histology of Early Vertebrate Scales Revealed by Synchrotron X-ray Phase-contrast MicrotomographyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Vertebrate hard tissues first appeared in the dermal skeletons of early jawless vertebrates (ostracoderms) and were further modified in the earliest jawed vertebrates. Fortunately, histological information is usually preserved in these early vertebrate fossils and has thus been studied for more than a century, done so by examining thin sections, which provide general information about the specific features of vertebrate hard tissues in their earliest forms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ergonomics and Aerosol Technology, Department of Design Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Virtual pedagogical agents (VPAs), i.e. computer generated characters in pedagogical roles, populate the digital society in increasing numbers. They are found in educational programs from preschool to university. LÄS MER