Sökning: "view of human"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 724 avhandlingar innehållade orden view of human.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala University, Uppsala
Sammanfattning : Max-Weber's methodological essays, published-posthumously as Gesammelte Aufsätze zur Wissenschaftslehre, continue to attract scholarly attention. They also continue to pose formidable problems to a modern reader. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs univ., Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to examine the transformation of psychiatry in Sweden in the early 20th century. At the turn of the century, 1800–1900, a form of psychiatry appeared that in many aspects sought to differentiate itself from the discipline as it had emerged during the previous century. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Equal access to work is a central dimension of welfare and the starting point for this study. From a geographical point of view this highlights issues of gender-related differences in distance and travel between home and work. Also, in Swedish regional planning and policy, the key concept of regional enlargement (i.e. LÄS MER
4. Courage of Faith : Dag Hammarskjölds Way in Quest of Negotiated Peace, Reconciliation and MeaningDetta är en avhandling från Frankfurt am Main : Lang
Sammanfattning : Dag Hammarskjöld categorically affirmed in his undated letter which accompanied his manuscript that the entries in Vägmärken (Markings) “provide the only true ‘profile’ that can be drawn” of his personal spiritual form of life. My research focuses on Dag Hammarskjöld’s negotiations with himself and with God; his ultimate concern for self-knowledge and authentic existence, world-view, interpretation of reality, ethical praxis for human rights and a diplomacy of reconciliation. LÄS MER
5. The Quest for Edge Awareness, Lessons not yet learned PhD Thesis on practical and situated usefulness of advanced technological systems among inescapable uncertainties and competing interests in a world of dynamic changesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : This thesis problematizes the concept of usefulness, in part by taking questions to the extreme. The starting point is the contemporary view of usefulness, a view that remains within a traditional paradigm of technical rationality in which important aspects are disregarded or not perceived because they are not part of the equation. LÄS MER