Sökning: "video feedback"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 avhandlingar innehållade orden video feedback.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The convergence of inexpensive video-enabled mobile phones, high-speed mobile data networks and ubiquitous sensing devices opens up a new design space called “live mobile video interaction”. It gives rise to a new genre of applications concerning live mobile video production, which can be seen as an instance of the said space. LÄS MER
2. Video-supported Interactive Learning for Movement Awareness a learning model for the individual development of movement performance among nursing studentsDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to explore the development of a video-supported interactive learning model for movement awareness among nursing students.Methods: Study I was a cross-sectional survey regarding prevalence and impact of musculoskeletal symptoms (MSS) among nursing students. LÄS MER
3. Learning from Giving Feedback Insights from EFL Writing Classrooms in a Swedish Lower Secondary SchoolDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of English, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The present thesis aims to describe teenagers as peer reviewers and explore possible benefits of giving feedback. My study was carried out in two EFL classrooms in year eight in a Swedish lower secondary school, where the pupils were engaged with the written task to write an informative reply letter in English. LÄS MER
4. Understanding in Real-Time Communication Micro-Feedback and Meaning Repair in Face-to-Face and Video-Mediated Intercultural InteractionsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Brand Factory
Sammanfattning : Human communication is profoundly social. In social activities, it is not uncommon that people are understood in many different ways, which may have various consequences for social and interpersonal communication. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The use of multiple antennas at base stations and user devices is a key component in the design of cellular communication systems that can meet the capacity demands of tomorrow. The downlink transmission from base stations to users is particularly limiting, both from a theoretical and a practical perspective, since user devices should be simple and power-efficient, and because many applications primarily create downlink traffic (e. LÄS MER