Sökning: "vibration distribution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 avhandlingar innehållade orden vibration distribution.
- Detta är en avhandling från Machine Elements Division, P.O.Box 118,SE- 22100 Lund,Sweden
Sammanfattning : Three methods are presented to calculate the load distribution in a chain drive containing two sprockets and one chain. The rollers, which are in contact with the sprockets, can move along the tooth flanks and their positions are given by force equilibrium. LÄS MER
2. High dynamic stiffness nano-structured composites for vibration control A Study of applications in joint interfaces and machining systemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Vibration control requires high dynamic stiffness in mechanical structures for a reliable performance under extreme conditions. Dynamic stiffness composes the parameters of stiffness (K) and damping (η) that are usually in a trade-off relationship. This thesis study aims to break the trade-off relationship. LÄS MER
3. Chemometric and signal processing methods for real time monitoring and modeling applications in the pulp and paper industryDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In the production of paper, the quality of the pulp is an important factor both for the productivity and for the final quality. Reliable real-time measurements of pulp quality are therefore needed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Thanks to its high-torque density and high efficiency, the Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine (PMSM) is today used in a vast range of applications, spanning from automotive to wind. Since in a PMSM the excitation field is provided by a permanent magnet instead of a coil, this machine does not have a rotor circuit and thereby the risk for electrical failures can be isolated on the stator circuit. LÄS MER
5. Structural-acoustic vibrations in wooden assemblies: Experimental modal analysis and finite element modellingDetta är en avhandling från Växjö, Sweden : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis concerns flanking transmission in light weight, wooden multi-storey buildings within the low frequency, primarily 20-120 Hz. The overall aim is to investigate how the finite element method can contribute in the design phase to evaluate different junctions regarding flanking transmission. LÄS MER