Sökning: "venous thrombosis"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 65 avhandlingar innehållade orden venous thrombosis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : The combination of pre-test clinical probability assessment and D-dimer test is now widely applied in the diagnostic process of DVT. The general objective of the present investigation was to validate these results in a Swedish routine emergency setting were the prevalence of the disease is high and were the clinical probability assessment was handled by many junior physicians. LÄS MER
7. Arterial Thrombosis in Factor V Leiden or Activated Protein C Resistance. Clinical and Experimental StudiesDetta är en avhandling från Clinical Coagulation Research Unit, Clinical Science, Malmö
Sammanfattning : Abstract The last two decades has seen an avalanche of studies establishing Activated protein C (APC) resistance due to Factor V Leiden mutation as the most prevalent genetic risk factor, yet known, for venous thromboembolism. This has been documented in 20-60% of patients with deep vein thrombosis (DVT). LÄS MER
8. Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt in the treatment of symptomatic portal hypertensionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Portal hypertension (PHT) is a condition with serious complications, such as variceal bleeding, refractory ascites and bowel ischemia. The cause of PHT may be pre-, intra- or post-hepatic. Initial treatment is pressure-reducing drugs and the treatment of acute symptoms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Background: Humans exist in mutualistic balance with a large range of microbiota. Illness and hospitalization can disturb this balance and contribute to hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), which occur most often in critically ill patients. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Vascular diseases, Skåne University Hospital Malmö, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Despite the fact that venous thromboembolism (VTE) is an important cause of morbidity and mortality there is still insufficient information on VTE risk factors and patient characteristics in the general population. Previously published incidences of VTE (deep venous thrombosis [DVT] and pulmonary embolism [PE]) vary from 71 to 192 per 100,000 individuals per year. LÄS MER