Sökning: "vein grafts"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 avhandlingar innehållade orden vein grafts.
1. No touch vein harvesting technique for coronary artery by-pass surgery : impact on patency rate, development of atheroscleosis, left ventricular function and clinical outcome during 16 years follow-up
Sammanfattning : This thesis was based on a prospective randomized trial which was started in 1993 to compare the no touch (NT) with the conventional (C) technique of saphenous vein harvesting for CABG.In paper I, was demonstrated superior patency for the NT grafts at short-term (1.5 years; 95,6% vs 89%; p < 0,05) and long-term follow-up (8. LÄS MER
2. Harvesting of Saphenous Vein for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting : An Improved Technique that Maintains Vein Wall Integrity and Provides a High Early Patency Rate
Sammanfattning : The primary aim of this thesis was to modify saphenous vein (SV) harvesting technique and evaluate its clinical importance. A new "no touch" (NT) technique of SV preparation was developed where the vein is harvested with a pedicle of surrounding tissue, which protects the vein from spasm therefore obviating the need for distension. LÄS MER
3. Conduits in coronary artery bypass grafting surgery : Saphenous vein, radial and internal thoracic arteries
Sammanfattning : A novel technique for saphenous vein (SV) graft harvesting, the No-touch technique (NT), has been developed at the Dept. of Cardiovascular surgery, Örebro University hospital. With NT the SV is harvested with a pedicle of surrounding tissue. This avoids graft spasm and eliminates the need for distension. LÄS MER
4. Interventions for portal hypertension in patients with portal vein occlusion and possible effects of a stent-graft on hepatic circulation
Sammanfattning : Symptomatic portal hypertension (PH), is often treated by transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS). Patients with PH, caused by prehepatic portal vein occlusion, require recanalization with stent or stent-graft often followed by additional TIPS. LÄS MER
5. No-Touch Saphenous Veins in Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting : Long-term Angiographic, Surgical, and Clinical Aspects
Sammanfattning : Ischemic heart disease is currently the leading cause of death globally. Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) is considered the best treatment for many patients and its success depends on the long-term patency of the conduits. LÄS MER