Sökning: "value gaps"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 avhandlingar innehållade orden value gaps.
1. E-Government and Value Creation in the Context of a Least Developed Country : A perspective on public value and information infrastructureDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : This thesis is in the field of information systems (IS), more specifically about IS impact. This thesis uses literature review and interpretive case study methods to investigate the phenomenon of value creation through e-government.The research was carried out from 2014 to 2019. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The air gap method is a modification of the common way of building indoor walls and floors. The aim of the method is to make a construction, less fragile to water damage, with air gaps where moisture can be removed with a thermally driven air flow, caused by a heating cable. The thesis includes a number of experimental studies of this method. LÄS MER
3. The Impacts and Requirements of Consumer-Focused New Product Development on Supply Chain ManagementDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to explore the impacts and requirements of a consumer-focused new product development on supply chain management. The issue is examined in a large indepth case study of the Swedish furniture industry, with one wholesaler as the main case company. LÄS MER
4. Towards Effective and Efficient Business Model change Opportunities and challenges for software-intensive product development companiesDetta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Digitalization initiates and drives significant changes to the process level, organization level, and business level of software-intensive product development (SIPD) companies and their customers. Digitalization creates new opportunities through digital transformation strategies of the business environment. LÄS MER
5. Attempts to Bridge the Gaps Opportunities and Challenges in the Communicative Constitution of OrganizationsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Globalization and technological advancements continue to challenge contemporary organizations’ aims to balance stability and change. As a response to this challenge, organizations often turn to empowerment and participatory processes. Current research emphasizes the need for enhanced communication in these processes. LÄS MER