Sökning: "usability design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 188 avhandlingar innehållade orden usability design.
1. Human Centred Design for Maritime Safety: A User Perspective on the Benefits and Success Factors of User Participation in the Design of Ships and Ship Systems
Sammanfattning : For over six decades, Human Centred Design (HCD) has been considered a desired design approach for the implementation of Human Factors/Ergonomics (HF/E) knowledge and methods for understanding the needs of the end-users. Although other comparable frameworks exist, they can be seen as subcategories or as tools for HCD, as HCD is considered by some as an overarching approach. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Many system development projects fail to provide information systems with high usability. This thesis focuses on how to solve this problem by introducing methods for modelling, user interface design and evaluation. These methods are primarily designed to serve as complements to existing methods for systems development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Today many companies have started to become aware of the advantages of doing user-centred design. However, it is extremely rare that companies adopt a fully integrated user-centred design approach in one strategic shift. LÄS MER
4. Distributed Participatory Design in Multidisciplinary Engineering Projects: Investigating a Sustainable Approach for Ship Design & ConstructionDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Naval architecture design procedures focus primarily on the technical aspects of engineering specifications, mission requirements and overall survivability of ships and marine structures. In contrast, often little attention or importance is placed on the operational demands of onboard crew and the detailed design characteristics of a ship’s work environment. LÄS MER
5. Anthropometric diversity and consideration of human capabilities Methods for virtual product and production developmentDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Contemporary product and production development is typically carried out with the support of computer tools where the design of products and workstations are originated and evaluated within virtual environments. Ergonomics addresses factors important to consider in the product and production development process to ensure a good fit between humans and the items being designed. LÄS MER