Sökning: "urban neighbourhood"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 38 avhandlingar innehållade orden urban neighbourhood.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Because of the socioeconomic and ethnic segregation in many Swedish towns, residents with different social backgrounds are often living in separate neighbourhoods. This thesis focuses on children aged between 11 and 14 and explores the spatial extent of their social networks, their spatial mobility and spatial representations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The dissertation addresses problems concerning relations between decentralised welfare and centralised planning and building authorities as central matters in the public sector on communal level. Problems concerning relations between public planning and private market according to building are also focused. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Architecture & Development Studies, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the provision and management of water supply and sanitation in housing areas in the City of Dar es Salaam. The main objective of the study is to contribute to knowledge and understanding of provision and management of urban water supply and sanitation in Tanzania in the context of sustainable urbanisation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gävle : Gävle University Press
Sammanfattning : Limiting cities’ negative impact for global sustainability suggests compact city development. However, extensive and accessible urban nature is important for urban dwellers’ wellbeing. Aligning efforts to make cities locally and globally sustainable means resolving this conflict. LÄS MER
10. Bättre framtidsutsikter? Blandade bostadsområden och grannskapseffekter : En analys av visioner och effekter av blandat boendeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Social and Economic Geography
Sammanfattning : Internationally, the effect of social composition in urban neighbourhoods on individuals’ life opportunities has been given increased attention both by researchers and policymakers. Socially mixed neighbourhoods have been seen by policymakers as a measure to create better prerequisites for social upward movement and increased social integration. LÄS MER