Sökning: "upper-secondary school"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 448 avhandlingar innehållade orden upper-secondary school.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of the present study is to investigate whether learning and ways of understanding subject content and structure differ between successful and less successful students—i.e. in terms of their grade point average—in upper secondary school. A second issue is whether different subjects and disciplines—i. LÄS MER
3. Mathematics in the Swedish Upper Secondary School Electricity Program A study of teacher knowledgeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Mathematical knowledge is often a prerequisite for students at Swedish upper secondary vocational programs to be able to study vocational courses, for example electricity courses in the Electricity Program. Electricity Program students study mathematics in their electricity courses as well as in their mathematics course. LÄS MER
4. Special Education in Swedish Upper Secondary Schools Resources, Ability Grouping and OrganisationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Special Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to examine some aspects of special education in Swedish upper secondary schools. The availability of special education resources, the occurrence of ability grouping and the organisational modalities of special education support are investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to investigate into and characterise students’ experiences of learning from their having taken part in an international upper secondary exchange in an intercultural context. Focusing on educational and intercultural dimensions, the thesis contributes knowledge of the implications of increasing internationalization and student mobility in education. LÄS MER