Sökning: "unique context"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 257 avhandlingar innehållade orden unique context.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Moderna språk
Sammanfattning : Although there are units larger than the word in language, linguists have not been able to agree on a definition of these units. This study examines a variety of notions, relevant in the study of ”fixed” or ”frozen” expressions in contemporary French. LÄS MER
2. Miniprojects and Context Rich Problems Case studies with qualitative analysis of motivation, learner ownership and competence in small group work in physicsDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för tema
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports case studies of students working with context rich problems (CRP) and mini projects (MP) in physics in an upper secondary school class and in a physics teacher education class at university. The students report a big shift from physics in secondary school as fun and easy, to physics in upper secondary school as boring, difficult and with lack of time for reflections and physics talking, but they also found physics as interesting in itself. LÄS MER
3. Life paths through space and time: Adding the micro-level geographic context to longitudinal historical demographic researchDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Department of Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science
Sammanfattning : Historical demographic research is central to understanding past human behaviours and traits, such as fertility, mortality and migration. An essential part of historical demography is conducting longitudinal analyses at the micro-level, which involves the detailed follow-up of individuals over long time periods throughout their lives. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This study of the contribution of working-class fiction to the debate on class conflict in Britain is based on four novels written by two ex-miners between 1929 and 1939: The Gate of a Strange Field (1929) and Last Cage Down (1935), by Harold Heslop, and Cwmardy (1937) and We Live (1939), by Lewis Jones. These novels represent, in working-class fiction, a unique combination of an archetypal working-class occupation, mining, with central features of the 1930s cultural discourse, the role of political ideology in literature. LÄS MER
5. Vardagslivets aktiviteter. Handlingen som terapeutiskt redskap vid återhämtning för personer med svårare psykiska funktionshinder En analys av arbetsterapeuters berättelser med utgångspunkt i G H Meads teori om social handlingDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : There is a need of community-based treatment methods with focus on everyday occupations, for persons with severe mental disabilities. The importance of occupation in achieving health has been highlighted in large mental hospitals and community-based service/support designed for people with severe mental disabilities who today live in society. LÄS MER