Sökning: "unga och diskurs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden unga och diskurs.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The thesis is based on narratives by families originating from Iran, now residing in Sweden, Göteborg. The focus is the accounts of family, gender, relations, belongings (and class).Point of departure is a representation of “immigrant families” as problematic in the media and public debate. LÄS MER
2. Performing Bilingualism in Wales with the Spotlight on Welsh A Study of Language Policy and the Language Practices of Young People in Bilingual EducationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The recently established National Assembly for Wales (with the vision of a “truly bilingual Wales”) and bilingual schools are but two major sites in which bilingualism is reconstituting and repackaging Welsh.By close examination of the discourse(s) of language policy texts, the public discourse of one bilingual secondary school and the discussions of four focus groups composed of pupils from the same school, this study identifies three types of discourse which are particularly salient in contemporary Wales: a globalising discourse, a nationalist discourse and an ecology-of-language discourse. LÄS MER
3. Sport as a Means of Responding to Social Problems Rationales of Government, Welfare and Social ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Sport has been increasingly recognized in social policy as a means of steering social change and as a method for responding to diverse social problems. The present study examines how rationales of social change are formed through ‘sport as a means of responding to social problems’. LÄS MER
4. Traces of Mathematical Facts and Students’ Understanding of the Concept `Quadrilateral´ An enquiry into young students’ communicationDetta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Mathematics could be described as a special kind of language, a discourse in which participants communicate abstract concepts. Communication and language are known to be important factors in teaching and learning but little is known about neither communication between students in relation to geometrical concepts, nor what traces of mathematical facts and understanding is incorporated into their communication. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ingrid Meijling Bäckman, Bredgat. 9 C, S-222 21, Lund
Sammanfattning : Emilia Fogelklou (1878-1972) was the first woman in Sweden to take a degree in theology (1909) and later became a Quaker. She was a teacher and writer, mainly in the fields of religious education and psychology, and an active supporter of peace and other women's movements. LÄS MER