Sökning: "two-dimensional solutions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 avhandlingar innehållade orden two-dimensional solutions.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the theory of the remote contact-free reconstruction of currents in two-dimensional parallel conductors is investigated. The motivation of this study is finding a complement technique to measurement transformers which are the well-established devices to measure currents in power transmission lines. LÄS MER
2. Boundary integral methods for fast and accurate simulation of droplets in two-dimensional Stokes flowDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Accurate simulation of viscous fluid flows with deforming droplets creates a number of challenges. This thesis identifies these principal challenges and develops a numerical methodology to overcome them. Two-dimensional viscosity-dominated fluid flows are exclusively considered in this work. LÄS MER
3. Tracking Chambers with Two-Dimensional Readout used for Extraction of Particle Production Ratios in High Multiplicity Pb+Pb Collisions at 158 A GeVDetta är en avhandling från Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Heavy-ion collisions at high energies calls for new technical solutions to cope with the very high multiplicities of produced particles. In this thesis the design and development of two types of tracking chambers for high multiplicity environments are presented. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Department of Chemistry, Division of Physical Chemistry
Sammanfattning : This thesis incorporates studies on the aqueous systems of two types of thermoresponsive amphiphilic block copolymers; a series of nonionic triblock copolymers comprising blocks of poly(ethylene oxide) (PEO) and poly(propylene oxide) (PPO) denoted as PEO-PPO-PEO block copolymers, and a series of ionic diblock copolymers consisting of one charged block and one block of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) (PNIPAAM). Various techniques, such as dynamic and static light scattering (DLS and SLS), small angle X-ray and neutron scattering (SAXS and SANS), high sensitivity differential scanning calorimetry (HSDSC), turbidimetry, electrophoretic mobility measurements, and two-dimensional proton NMR nuclear Overhauser effect spectroscopy (2D 1H NMR NOESY), were applied to study these block copolymer systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping University
Sammanfattning : This work presents development and applications of modern tools in ab initio quantum chemistry for obtaining linear and nonlinear response properties of molecules in the gas phase and in solution. The external perturbing fields are primarily electric in nature with frequencies in the optical region. LÄS MER