Sökning: "true scores"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 avhandlingar innehållade orden true scores.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Statistics, Umeå university
Sammanfattning : In test score equating the focus is on the problem of finding the relationship between the scales of different test forms. This can be done only if data are collected in such a way that the effect of differences in ability between groups taking different test forms can be separated from the effect of differences in test form difficulty. LÄS MER
2. Psychometric studies of the Swedish version of the Adolescent Drug Abuse Diagnosis (ADAD) instrumentDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för Psykologi, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes studies into the psychometric properties of a Swedish language version of the Adolescent Drug Abuse Diagnosis (ADAD) instrument. The psychometric properties of this instrument have been examined in two previous studies: an American study was conducted by the developers of the interview, Friedman and Utada (1989), and a Swiss study was undertaken by Bolognini et al. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för Beteendevetenskapliga mätningar, Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : College admission tests are of great importance for admissions systems in general and for candidates in particular. The SweSAT (Högskoleprovet in Swedish) has been used for college admission in Sweden for more than 30 years, and today it is alongside with the upper-secondary school GPA the most widely used instrument for selection of college applicants. LÄS MER
4. Swedish young offenders in community-based rehabilitative programmes Patterns of antisocial behaviour, mental health, and recidivismDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore patterns of antisocial behaviour, mental health and recidivism among Swedish young offenders in community-based rehabilitative programmes (n=189). Study I explored the character and severity of self-reported behavioural problems prior to programme participation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : The general conception is that blood pressure increases with age, but that diastolic blood pressure (DBP) starts decreasing in the elderly. There are, however, indications that systolic blood pressure (SBP) might also decline in advanced age, but further studies are needed to establish whether this is true. LÄS MER