Sökning: "training ward"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 avhandlingar innehållade orden training ward.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of death globally, with atherosclerosis being the main cause of cardiovascular diseases. Atherosclerosis is an inflammatory disease of the blood vessel wall, which over time will cause thickening and hardening of the vessel wall. LÄS MER
2. Learning with, from and about each other interprofessional education on a training ward in municipal care for older personsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe and evaluate interprofessional education on an interprofessional training ward in municipal care for older persons. Interprofessional education has for some years now been proposed as a means to meet the call for effective collaboration, co-ordination and quality in health and social care. LÄS MER
3. Bringing psychological treatment to the psychiatric ward Affecting patients, staff, and the milieuDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The psychiatric ward is a complex setting. This has to do partly with the severity of the patients’ suffering. Often, they present with such diagnoses as psychosis, self-harm, substance abuse, and suicidality. In fact, they often present with a combination of these. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Science and Education, Södersjukhuset
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, students from four different educational programmes, i.e. medicine, nursing, occupational therapy and physiotherapy, participated in the studies. The students had two-week placements on an interprofessional training ward (IPTW), where they worked together in teams. LÄS MER
5. Student outcomes, learning environment, quality of care and patient safety at an interprofessional training wardDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Sciences, Danderyd Hospital
Sammanfattning : The overall aim was to enhance knowledge on students’ collaborative learning and patient safety of interprofessional education (IPE) at an interprofessional training ward (IPTW). Medical, nurse, physiotherapy and occupational therapy students and patients at the IPTW were studied. STUDENTS. LÄS MER