Sökning: "train traffic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 95 avhandlingar innehållade orden train traffic.
1. Future Train Traffic Control : Development and deployment of new principles and systems in train traffic control
Sammanfattning : The train traffic control system of the future requires new solutions and strategies in order to better meet tomorrow’s demands and goals. Uppsala University and Trafikverket have been collaborating for several years in research regarding train traffic control and how to improve traffic controllers’ support systems and working environment. LÄS MER
2. Computer-based decision support for handling uncertainty in railway traffic and transportation
Sammanfattning : Railway transportation has great potential, but interdependencies in the railway traffic make trains very sensitive to disturbances, which can bedifficult to handle. Using railway in an intermodal transport chain may complicate the interconnections with other modes if there is large uncertainty in the performance of the railway. LÄS MER
3. The Internalization of External Effects in Swedish Transport Policy - A Comparison Between Road and Rail Traffic
Sammanfattning : Transport is a key factor for economic growth. It has enabled both the economic scale of production and an increase in competition. No one can question this role of transportation. There is, however, a back-side to the coin: the environmental challenge. LÄS MER
4. Simulation of rail traffic : applications with timetable construction and delay modelling
Sammanfattning : This thesis covers both applications where simulation is used on parts of the Swedish rail networks and running time calculations for future high-speed trains with top speed improvements on existing lines. Calculations are part of a subproject within the Green Train research program (Gröna tåget). LÄS MER
5. Simulation of rail traffic : Methods for timetable construction,delay modeling and infrastructure evaluation
Sammanfattning : This thesis covers applications and proposes methods for using simulation in a more effectiveway and also in a wider context than normally used. One of the proposed methods deals withdelay modeling that can be used in a calibration process. LÄS MER