Sökning: "traffic prediction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 94 avhandlingar innehållade orden traffic prediction.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : City-wide travel time prediction in real-time is an important enabler for efficient use of the road network. It can be used in traveler information to enable more efficient routing of individual vehicles as well as decision support for traffic management applications such as directed information campaigns or incident management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Intelligent transportation systems (ITS) are becoming more and more effective. Robust and accurate short-term traffic prediction plays a key role in modern ITS and demands continuous improvement. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Cities are always confronted with transition and adaptation. Awareness on urban environmental quality is leading the vision about the built environment’s resilience and sustainability, highlighting the importance of a multidisciplinary framework for urbanisation processes. LÄS MER
4. Development of traffic conflicts technique for different environments: A comparative study of pedestrian conflicts in Sweden and JordanDetta är en avhandling från Department of Technology and Society, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This study is aimed at improving the current Swedish Traffic conflicts Technique [TCT] in relation to vehicle-pedestrian conflicts. The present definition of conflict severity appears to produce less severe conflicts than they might be, particularly if the relevant road user (RRU) is the pedestrian. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Technology and Society, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Much of earlier work on predictive models for accidents has been focused on rural traffic or urban intersections. This work has aimed at identifying and investigating possible improvements to predictive models for accidents on urban links. A special focus has been on the accidents of vulnerable road users. LÄS MER