Sökning: "tourism development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 78 avhandlingar innehållade orden tourism development.
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Our world is becoming increasingly complex, and is rapidly changingwith distances being reduced. Societies today are also in atransition from traditional production industries to increasingreliance on communication, consumption, services and experience. Asone of these emerging ‘new industries’, tourism is part of thismovement. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Social and Economic Geography
Sammanfattning : Destination development has become a key issue in local and regional development. In particular, many governments recognize the industry's potential for fostering economic growth and development. LÄS MER
3. Tourism Development in Peripheral Areas Processes of Local Innovation and Change in Northern SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Östersund, Sweden : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Tourism has reached almost all regions of the world and has had a notable growth in the peripheral regions of Europe. Attempts at tourism development in rural and peripheral areas have resulted in widely varying outcomes and have often been undertaken as a last resort by communities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Östersund, Sweden : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Following the emergence of sustainable development as a new development paradigm, the scope of tourism impacts has increased. There is a call for a more holistic approach, incorporating environmental, sociocultural, and economic impacts of tourism into impact evaluations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kulturgeografi
Sammanfattning : In many ‘Third World’ societies tourism is seen as a force for economic development and socie-tal change. Employment in tourism has increased, new destinations have been drawn into tour-ism circuits, and many ‘Third World’ governments have adopted ‘pro-poor’ tourism policies as part of their poverty reduction strategies. LÄS MER