Sökning: "total synthesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 248 avhandlingar innehållade orden total synthesis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis is divided into four separate parts with amino alcohols as the common feature.The first part of the thesis describes the development of an efficient three-component approach to the synthesis of α-hydroxy-β-amino esters. LÄS MER
2. Enantio- and Regioselective Iridium-Catalyzed Hydrogenation of Olefins From Development to Total SynthesisDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The work presented in this thesis concerns the iridium-catalyzed asymmetric hydrogenation of cyclic olefins and allylic alcohols for the preparation of useful chiral intermediates with various substitution patterns. The strategy provides stereocontrol for both non-functionalized as well as functionalized substrates and aims to be implemented in the stereoselective preparation of chiral building blocks having more than one stereocenter. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Absolute asymmetric synthesis is the synthesis of optically active products from achiral or racemic precursors only. This has generally been regarded as impossible and is relevant in the discussion of the origins of biomolecular homochirality. LÄS MER
4. Synthesis of Small Molecules Targeting ADP-Ribosyltransferases and Total Synthesis of Resveratrol Based Natural ProductsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Diphtheria Toxin-like ADP-RibosyltransferasesThe Human ADP-ribosyl transferases (ARTDs) are a group of poorly studied enzymes which are believed to be involved in e.g. DNA repair, protein degradation, transcription regulation and cell death. Medicinal chemistry programmes aimed at developing selective inhibitors of these ARTDs were initiated. LÄS MER
5. Asymmetric Synthesis of C-Glycosylated Amino Acids Incorporation in Collagen Glycopeptides and Evaluation in a Model for Rheumatoid ArthritisDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kemi
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes stereoselective syntheses of four amino acids, three of which are C-glycosidic analogues of glycosylated amino acids. The overall goal of the project was to probe the interactions between MHC molecules, glycopeptide antigens and T cell receptors, that are essential for development of collagen induced arthritis. LÄS MER