Sökning: "to give voice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 avhandlingar innehållade orden to give voice.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Insitutionen för språkdidaktik, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of two separate yet connected studies which investigate how some adult second language speakers of Swedish with various backgrounds reflect on their experiences of language use. The studies are based on the same empirical data, which consists of questionnaires, diaries, essays and observations, but primarily of conversations conducted with a time interval of six years. LÄS MER
2. Bidrag till familjens ekonomiska historia Inflytande över konsumtionen inom svenska hushåll under 1900-taletDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with consumption in Swedish households between 1913 and 2001. More specifically, it asks whose resources matter most in determining consumption patterns. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Historiska institutionen, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores how the miners’ strike in the Norrbotten ore fields 1969–70 has been made meaningful. For a long time, this strike has been a centre of debates and reflections on society, culture, and history in Sweden. LÄS MER
4. Advocates and Voices. Swedish patient associations, their importance to individuals with cancer and collaboration with health careDetta är en avhandling från Oncology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Patient associations (PAs) have an increasing impact for their members and for the health care system. This thesis studies PAs for cancer patients (PACPs) ? currently with over 20 000 members in Sweden ? regarding coverage, activities, and collaboration with the health care system with specific reference to the members? experiences. LÄS MER
5. Mind the gap transition to adulthood – youths' with disabilities and their caregivers' perspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Lunds University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Transition to adulthood, referring to the process of moving from childhood to adulthood, can be a complex period for youths with disabilities who might need special support transitioning into an independent life as adults. Caregivers are significant persons for the youths, which is why their own health and wellbeing is important. LÄS MER