Sökning: "time trend"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 687 avhandlingar innehållade orden time trend.
1. Återbesök i Eskilstuna : En undersökning av morfologisk variation och förändring i nutida talspråk
Sammanfattning : Real-time replications of empirical studies of language use are scarce. This study of language change in real time replicates an investigation of the social variation of spoken Swedish in the medium-sized town of Eskilstuna, using data collected 29 years after the original study. LÄS MER
2. Validation and time series analysis of global stratospheric data sets
Sammanfattning : The depletion of ozone from the stratosphere and the impact of global warming have been identified as phenomena caused as a result of anthropogenic activity. Scientists are thus trying to find quicker and more reliable ways to analyse these environmental problems. LÄS MER
3. No time to waste : Pre-hospital actions and time delays in patients with ST elevation myocardial infarction – temporal trends and prognostic impact on short- and long-term survival
Sammanfattning : Background: In ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) patients, a rapid diagnosis is imperative to reduce total ischaemic time minimizing risk for heart failure, serious arrhythmias, or death. Prehospital context is complex, and the patient delay constitute major part of the pre-hospital phase. LÄS MER
4. On the returns of trend-following trading strategies
Sammanfattning : Paper [I] tests the success rate of trades and the returns of the Opening Range Breakout (ORB) strategy. A trader that trades on the ORB strategy seeks to identify large intraday price movements and trades only when the price moves beyond some predetermined threshold. LÄS MER
5. Confronting new challenges in chemical assessment : emerging contaminants and climate change
Sammanfattning : Both chemical-specific (e.g. physical-chemical properties) and environmental (e.g. LÄS MER