Sökning: "thermoset resin"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden thermoset resin.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This study describes the mechanical response of thermoset polymers under high compressive loads. The study is divided into two parts. The first part focuses on the behaviour of a powder coating when used in a clamping force joint and how the properties vary when the chemical and physical structure of the coating is changed. LÄS MER
2. Development of biocomposites from lactic acid thermoset resins and cellulose fibre reinforcementsDetta är en avhandling från Borås : Högskolan i Borås
Sammanfattning : Synthesis of polymers from renewable origin has been reported by many authors and it has been found out that it has enormous potential and can serve as alternative to conventional thermoplastics and thermosets in many applications. The use of these renewable resources will provide sustainable platforms to substitute fossil fuel-based materials. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : In our efforts to create a more sustainable society, several researchers have tried to prepare composites from renewable materials in recent years. The use of natural fibres for reinforcement of composites has been relatively well studied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The major load bearing component in native wood, cellulose nanofibrils, are potential candidates for use as reinforcement in polymer matrices. This study is based on nanocellulose composites and attempts to prepare and characterize biocomposites with high nanocellulose content and investigate the influence of nanostructure on macroscopic properties. LÄS MER
5. Exploring fatty acid derivatives from renewable resources as raw materials for coating applicationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In the work presented herein, epoxy fatty acid derivatives were explored in the formation of thermosets for coating applications. The epoxy fatty acid derivatives were obtained from renewable resources such as birch tree bark and epoxidized linseed oil. LÄS MER