Sökning: "thermal stress"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 239 avhandlingar innehållade orden thermal stress.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns thermal shock damage of ceramicmaterials. More specifically the work is focused on theoreticaland practical aspects of a new technique for determining thethermal shock resistance of brittle materials. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Although not obvious at first sight, several parallels can be drawn between pregnancy andcancer. Many proliferative, invasive and immune tolerance mechanisms that supportnormal pregnancy are also exploited by malignancies to establish a nutrient supply andevade or edit the immune response of the host. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Faculty of Engineering, LTH Department of Energy Sciences Division of Thermal Power Engineering
Sammanfattning : Most of the world's energy generation is based on fossil fuels such as coal and oil, which already today but even more in the future, will cause various problems. One issue is their limited availability, which stands in conflict to the increasing global energy consumption. LÄS MER
4. Cold exposure and thermal comfort among patients in prehospital emergency care innovation research in nursingDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : BackgroundPatients’ cold exposure is a neglected problem in prehospital emergency care. Cold stress increases pain and anxiety and contributes to fear and an overall sense of dissatisfaction. When left untreated, cold stress disturbs vital body functions until ultimately reaches hypothermia. LÄS MER
5. Modeling and Testing of Insulation Degradation due to Dynamic Thermal Loading of Electrical MachinesDetta är en avhandling från Division of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Electrical machines in electrified vehicles are subjected to dynamic loadings at different driving conditions, which results in dynamic temperatures. The aging of the Electrical Insulation System (EIS) in electrical machines is caused by these dynamic temperatures, namely high average temperatures and temperature cycles. LÄS MER