Sökning: "thermal resistance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 286 avhandlingar innehållade orden thermal resistance.
1. Advances in Thermal Insulation Vacuum Insulation Panels and Thermal Efficiency to Reduce Energy Usage in BuildingsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : We are coming to realize that there is an urgent need to reduce energy usage in buildings and it has to be done in a sustainable way. This thesis focuses on the performance of the building envelope; more precisely thermal performance of walls and super insulation material in the form of vacuum insulation. LÄS MER
2. Cellulose-fiber-based thermal insulation materials with fungal resistance, improved water resistance and reaction-to-fire propertiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Thermal insulation materials made from natural fibrous materials, such as cellulose fibers, have advantages over others from a sustainability point of view. However, cellulosic materials are generally prone to mold and absorb moisture, and these have negative effects on the insulation properties, the durability of insulation materials, and interior air quality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : In-situ determination of thermal properties in bedrock is important for the sizing of larger BTES systems. In-situ values of thermal conductivity may reduce required borehole length up to 30%. This thesis treats a new mobile thermal response test equipment (TED), developed in Luleå, Sweden, 1995-98. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Nanofluids as an innovative class of heat transfer fluids created by dispersing nanometre-sizedmetallic or non-metallic particles in conventional heat transfer fluids displayed the potential toimprove the thermophysical properties of the heat transfer fluids. The main purpose of this study is toinvestigate the influence of the use of nanofluids on two-phase heat transfer, particularly on thethermal performance of the heat pipes. LÄS MER
5. Modeling and Testing of Insulation Degradation due to Dynamic Thermal Loading of Electrical MachinesDetta är en avhandling från Division of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Electrical machines in electrified vehicles are subjected to dynamic loadings at different driving conditions, which results in dynamic temperatures. The aging of the Electrical Insulation System (EIS) in electrical machines is caused by these dynamic temperatures, namely high average temperatures and temperature cycles. LÄS MER