Sökning: "thermal noise"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 106 avhandlingar innehållade orden thermal noise.
1. Noise Aspects of some Si-based One Port Devices and Carbon Nanotubes
Sammanfattning : The p-n junctions and Schottky diodes based on Si1-xGex and SiC are of great importance in modern electronic applications, such as microwave detectors and mixers. Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) have appeared recently as an attractive new class of materials with a reduced dimensionality, and proposed as building blocks for nanoelectronic technology. LÄS MER
2. GaN HEMT Low Frequency Noise Characterization for Low Phase Noise Oscillator Design
Sammanfattning : The thesis presents low frequency noise (LFN) characterization of Gallium Nitride (GaN) High Electron Mobility Transistors (HEMTs) for low phase noise oscillator design. First, GaN HEMT technology is benchmarked versus other transistor technologies, e.g. LÄS MER
3. Electrical properties of carbon black-filled polymers
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Design, Modelling and Control of Electrical Machines - With Applications to Iron-powder Machines and Acoustic Noise
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of two parts, the first dealing with the design of iron-powder synchronous machines, and the second with the analysis and prediction of the acoustic noise in electrical machines. In Part I, a 1.6 kW electrically magnetized claw-pole machine with magnetically conducting end-plates has been analyzed and a prototype tested. LÄS MER
5. Nonlinear Characterisation and Modelling of Microwave Semiconductor Devices
Sammanfattning : There is an increasing need for more accurate models taking into account the nonlinearities and memory effects of microwave transistors. The memory effects are especially important for transistor technologies suffering from relatively large low frequency dispersion, such as GaN baed HEMTs. LÄS MER