Sökning: "thermal deflection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden thermal deflection.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Fysik
Sammanfattning : Today, thin film based devices are found in a wide field of applications. The main reasons are that thin film technology enables access to unique physical properties and possibilities to miniaturize devices. Thin film devices are generally described in terms such as electrical, optical and magnetical properties. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Thermal barrier coatings (TBC) are applied on hot components in airborne and land-based gas turbines when higher turbine inlet temperature, meaning better thermal efficiency, is desired. The TBC is mainly applied to protect underlying material from high temperatures, but also serves as a protection from the aggressive corrosive environment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Infrared (IR) imaging devices based on energy detection has shown a dramatic development in technology along with an impressive price reduction in recent years. However, for a low-end market as in automotive applications, the present cost of IR cameras is still the main obstacle to broadening their usage. LÄS MER
4. Multiscale materials design of hard coatings for improved fracture resistance and thermal stabilityDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Physical vapor deposited hard coatings comprised of cubic (c) transition metal (TM)-Al-N, and (TM)-Si-N are the current workhorse materials for a large number of metal cutting and wear resistant applications to fight against the extreme conditions of temperature and stress simultaneously. In spite of a high degree of sophistication in terms of material choice and microstructural design, a lower fracture resistance and limited thermal stability of the coatings remains a technological challenge in the field. LÄS MER
5. Thermal Capacity of Railway Wheels - Temperatures, residual stresses and fatigue damage with special focus on metro applicationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Tread (block) braking is still one of the most common braking systems on railway vehicles.The action is carried out by pressing brake blocks against the tread of a wheel, which is also inrolling contact with the rail. LÄS MER