Sökning: "theories of meaning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 235 avhandlingar innehållade orden theories of meaning.
1. The Role of Linguistic Context in the Acquisition of the Pluperfect Polish Learners of Swedish as a Foreign LanguageDetta är en avhandling från Gdańsk : Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Gdańskiego
Sammanfattning : This work consists of two parts: the theoretical and the experimental. In the theoretical part, some general and some language specific theories of tense, aspect and aktionsart are presented, and the temporal systems of Swedish and Polish are compared. The theoretical part is not a mere review of the literature on the subject. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Universitetsbiblioteket
Sammanfattning : Considering myth as the bearer of important symbolism with potentials to reveal history, this dissertation undertakes a historical interpretation of kingship traditions and/or myths in the Great Lakes region. While the historical sources describe the cultures of the peoples of the interlacustrine region, this study goes a step further to develop analytic categories using symbolism to interpret and explain the socio-political developments, which previously have been mystified and hence crystallised in theories as the well-known Hamitic theory. LÄS MER
3. Synvändor : universitetsstudenters berättelser om kvalitativa förändringar av sätt att erfara situationers mening under utbildningspraktikDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this study has been to examine the questions: Do people experience view-turns? Can they describe them? What do the processes signify? A narrative method, with an open and dual-focussed interview question to students of medicine, nursing, occupational therapy and physiotherapy in their final term, was used to obtain accounts of university students? experiences of changing ways of experiencing during educational placement. The accounts revealed that all interviewed students except one had found it meaningful and possible to describe experienced processes of changing ways of experiencing. LÄS MER
4. The construction of poetic meaning : A cultural-developmental study of symbolic and non-symbolic strategies in the interpretation of contemporary poetryDetta är en avhandling från Malmö : LiberFörlag
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this research has been to study children's and adolescents' construction of poetic meaning. The theoretical frame of reference reflects the social-constructivist and phenomenologically influenced orientations of A. Schutz and P. L. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This investigation can be described as a long journey to a final destination: a truth in religion. We start by considering dualism of the subjective and the objective, the classical model of cognition that underlies notions of truth. Dualistic notions of cognition lead to serious problems, especially for religious truth. LÄS MER