Sökning: "theoretical psychology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 345 avhandlingar innehållade orden theoretical psychology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Psychology, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The foundation for this thesis is an ongoing discussion about quality in Swedish elderly care: Which are the most important factors that contribute to elderly care in terms of satisfaction among older persons, and what are the primary reasons for their differences? Aims. The principal aim was to examine what determines satisfaction with elderly care in home care and nursing homes, using the perspective of older persons (Studies I and II). LÄS MER
2. Developing Theoretical and Empirical Definitions of Safety Problems in Driving Suitable for Active Safety Function EvaluationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Psychology, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : In passive safety, the requirement specifications used for evaluation of protective functions are both standardised and specified at a high level of detail regarding evaluation scenario definition, performance metrics and pass/fail criteria. For active safety, while several propositions for evaluation scenarios have been made, neither these, nor performance metrics and pass/fail criteria have yet reached a similar level of detail and standardisation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Persons are not just mechanical systems of instinctual animalistic proclivities, but also language-producing, existentially aware creatures, whose experiences and actions are drenched in subjective meaning. To understand a human being as a person is to understand him or her as a rational system that wants, fears, hopes, believes, and in other ways imbues the world with meaning, rather than just a mechanical system that is subject to the same chains of cause and effect as other animals. LÄS MER
4. Psychology of the refugee, the immigrant and their children: Development of a conceptual framework and application to psychotherapeutic and related support workDetta är en avhandling från Binnie Kristal-Andersson, Office of Psychotherapy and Psychology in Stockholm South, Drakenbergsgatan 63, 117 41 Stockholm
Sammanfattning : In recent years, awareness has grown of the necessity of understanding the inner world of refugees (in particular traumatized refugees), immigrants, and their children. These groups have come in increasing numbers to Scandinavia, and otherwise confident and capable professionals in all arenas of mental health, social work and other fields have often felt inadequate when working with them. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Binnie Kristal-Andersson, Office of Psychotherapy and Psychology in Stockholm South, Drakenbergsgatan 63, 117 41 Stockholm
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes and explores some of the learning factors involved for language and literacy acquisition for different groups of children with learning disabilities. The theoretical framework is based upon the Rare Event Learning Model that tries to specify all the transactional factors involved (cognitive, emotional and interactional) when learning takes place. LÄS MER