Sökning: "theology of religions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 115 avhandlingar innehållade orden theology of religions.
1. Pastor in the Shadow of Violence Gustavo Gutiérrez as a Public Pastoral Theologian in Peru in the 1980s and 1990sDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is a study of the role of Gustavo Gutiérrez as a public pastor in the 1980s and 1990s in Peru. His collaboration with the Lima newspaper La República from the early 1980s gave him a figurative pulpit from which he addressed the Peruvian public on specific occasions. LÄS MER
2. The Scriptures and the LORD : Formation and Significance of the Christian Biblical Canon. A Study in Text, Ritual and InterpretationDetta är en avhandling från Centre for Theology and Religious Studies, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This study explores the emergence of the Christian biblical canon and its significance for the early as well as for the contemporary church. Some major challenges to previous research on the biblical canon are presented. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Swedish institute of mission research
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores the contribution of feminist theology and feminist dialogue praxis to interfaith dialogue and theology of religions. Feminist dialogue praxis is studied through interviews and documentation from women’s interfaith projects; and feminist approaches to religious plurality through the works of a number of Christian feminist theologians, with special attention to Asian theologians, who in their theologizing consciously make use of their multireligious context. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with a recent event within the history of religions, the rise and development of a non-Christian prophetic movement named Kiyang-yang within the oral, kinship and ancestor based society of the Balanta in Guinea-Bissau. Kiyang-yang is headed by young women and men under the leadership of a woman prophet. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : Already in the second century, the Church Father Irenaeus warned against reading the Gospel of Truth that was used among the so-called Valentinians. For more than one and a half millennium GospTruth was lost until in the 1950s a Coptic text was discovered that could be a translation of that work both loved and hated. LÄS MER