Sökning: "the political"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3387 avhandlingar innehållade orden the political.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to increase knowledge of political efficacy,both theoretically and empirically. A thorough theoretical discussion iscombined with empirical studies of the development of political efficacy and of its effects on political participation. The results are also discussed in the light of political equality. LÄS MER
2. The complex internationalization process unfolded The case of Atlas Copco’s entry into the Chinese mid-marketDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Despite its contemporary relevance, we still have limited empirical knowledge about the forces underlying complex internationalization processes as when multinational corporations (MNCs) seek to enter new growing markets. Based on a real-time process study comprising ninety interviews and two hundred hours of observation made between 2009 and 2012, Atlas Copco’s entry into the Chinese mid-market was investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The quick collapse of the Communist-led regimes in Eastern Europe caught the worldby surprise. Although much has been written about this monumental historical event,little attention has been paid to the issue of why the processes of collapse were sodifferent. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Illegal political activity has always been part of a democratic society. Despite this, not much is known about young people’s involvement in these political activities. LÄS MER
5. The University and the Demand for Knowledge-based Growth The hegemonic struggle for the future of Higher Education Institutions in Finland and EstoniaDetta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : In recent decades, Higher Education Institutions have been reformed worldwide so that they may exert a greater influence in the production of knowledge within Knowledge-based Economies (KBEs). This transformation is often explained in terms of how advanced capitalist economies need to secure a prosperous future within post-Fordist capitalism. LÄS MER