Sökning: "the personal is political"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 210 avhandlingar innehållade orden the personal is political.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to the public finance literature concerned with fiscal sustainability, and consists of an introduction and four stand-alone essays. The first three essays analyse the reasons why governments accumulate large levels of debt. LÄS MER
2. Perplexities of the personal and the political how women's liberation became women's human rightsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation, I analyze understandings and employment of the idea that ‘the personal is political’ and how it appears in feminist politico-theoretical thought and activism in the period from the late 1960s until the middle of 1990s. My focus is primarily on the uses of personal stories in activism at the intersections of politics and legal discourse. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, nationalism is seen as a discourse constructed in social relations. Although socially constructed, nationalism still seems like having an impersonal character and the nation is commonly conceived of as a holistic system within which modern political relations are embedded. LÄS MER
4. The personal and the political : how personal welfare state experiences affect political trust and ideologyDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Citizens in advanced industrial democracies frequently have personal experiences with public services and welfare state arrangements. They may have regular contact with public health care services, schools, public transportation, public libraries, and many other types of services. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Arkiv
Sammanfattning : This dissertation discusses how actors within the state act during a crisis of democracy. This issue is examined from two angles: 1 . How can actors within the state act during democratic crises? 2. How have actors within the state acted during democratic crises? The structure of this book is guided by both of these issues. LÄS MER