Sökning: "the network approach"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 901 avhandlingar innehållade orden the network approach.
1. Searching the known, discovering the unknown : The Russian transition from plan to market as network processesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The present study examines the transition from a planned economy to a market economy in Russia. In light of the fact that one of the main problems perceived by Russian firms during the transition is the management of their relations with the contexts, mainly customers and suppliers, a network approach is used as the theoretical framework. LÄS MER
2. The network performance assessment model a new framework of regulating the electricity network companiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : When the Swedish electricity market was re-regulated in 1996 the trading with electricity was exposed to competition and the net service henceforth should be comprised by a monopoly comprised by a regulation. The regulation was based on a review of the costs of the network companies. No attention were paid to if the network was efficient. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Emerging wireless technologies increase the potential and effectiveness of wireless Real-time Locating Systems (RTLSs), which precisely localize the position, and identify things and people in real time. Among many applications, RTLSs are widely used in the industrial sector for indoor logistics and safety applications. LÄS MER
4. The Quest for Stability : A Network Approach to Business Relationship Endurance in Professional ServicesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Enduring business relationships have been frequently observed in the industrial setting. Models based on a network approach have explained why this could be a rationally efficient way to organise exchange between firms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The European Union (EU) is the most far-reaching attempt yet undertaken to institutionalize democratic policy-making beyond the nation-state. To what extent, and in what ways, do various channels of representation contribute towards the realization of this aim? This dissertation takes stock of current research on the EU’s system of representation, and seeks to expand its agenda so that this central question can be properly addressed. LÄS MER