Sökning: "the market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2870 avhandlingar innehållade orden the market.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four self-contained papers related to the Nordic electricity market.Paper [I] examine how the reform of the Nordic electricity markets has affected competition in the electric power supply market, Nord Pool. LÄS MER
2. Attitudes towards the Market and the Welfare State Incorporating attitudes towards the market into welfare state researchDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Social policy and its associated institutions are central political arenas for societal compromise and conflict. The capacity to attract strong support from a wide constituency of citizens is, therefore, a defining feature of welfare policy legitimacy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Business network theory believes that foreign market entry of a firm is the result of the interactions between the actors of the firm and the network. The foreign country’s network conditions will inevitably influence the process. LÄS MER
4. Changing the Rules of the Game A Market Microstructure Perspective on the Effects of Regulating Financial MarketsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Business School, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation contains four articles that examine the effects brought about by the implementation of new regulations and changes in the trading landscape on different facets of market quality and integrity.Article I studies how the fragmentation of equity markets affects the speed of recovery of the market, both under normal market conditions and in times of stress. LÄS MER
5. The market hall revisited Cultures of consumption in urban food retail during the long twentieth centuryDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In today’s consumption landscape the market hall is a place of luxury and authenticity. However, the idea of the market hall has changed several times during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. LÄS MER