Sökning: "the good leadership"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 avhandlingar innehållade orden the good leadership.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the present study is to understand and clarify how Jesus is presented as a leader in the Gospel of Matthew. The usage of common leadership terms in reference to Jesus early in the story, the biographical genre of Matthew, and the consistently negative portrayal of other leaders in the story give good reasons for the inquiry. LÄS MER
2. Militärt ledarskap - när det gäller : svenskt militärt ledarskap med fredsfrämjande insatser i fokusDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : Since 1996 peacekeeping operations are a high priority for the Swedish Defence Forces. The experiences from these operations will influence the future military lead-ership education and training and the writing of this thesis should be regarded from that perspective. LÄS MER
3. On the Relationship between Sustainable Health and Quality Management Leadership and organizational behaviours from Swedish organizationsDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Sickness absence not only causes significant costs for organizations but also leads to other negative consequences for individuals and societies. Previous research has shown that working with organizational values within Quality Management affects job satisfaction and results in increased profitability and customer satisfaction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Högskolan Örebro
Sammanfattning : Change Strategies in Primary School - a leader perspectiveThis thesis focuses on change strategies in the Swedish primary school. The schoolleaders have a new situation and role as change agents since the school was brought under local government control with among others the reguirement to be responsible for the local process of development in school. LÄS MER
5. "Det strategiska överfallet". Krigskonsten i islams tjänst under Muhammad och i det tidiga KalifatetDetta är en avhandling från Anders Åkesson, Skarpskyttevägen 10 A, S-226 42 Lund
Sammanfattning : In the present work I have studied how the armed forces under Muhammad and the first caliphs were built up and how they operated in the period 622-80. The perspective is that of the history of religion and strategic theory, and comparisons are made with both contemporary and more recent material. LÄS MER