Sökning: "the discourse of child care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden the discourse of child care.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : We are the eyes of our discourses. This is the point of departure. The disourses make us see, think, talk, act. be and move in certain ways. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Swedish Language and Multilingualism, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the communication of health knowledge among new parents in Sweden. Based on three separate studies, the thesis employs a selection of theoretical concepts and methodological approaches, mainly originating from mediated discourse analysis and linguistic anthropology. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Through three different case studies, this thesis analyzes how unaccompanied minors are constructed and governed as a specific group of refugees in Norway and Sweden. The first study investigates the Norwegian and Swedish media debate from 2000-2008 by examining how incidences of so-called “missing unaccompanied children” were highlighted on the media agenda. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Juveniles who are rowdy, who commit crime, abuse drugs, have difficulty functioning in school or in the home are the subject of constant attention: from indignant voices in newspaper reports, to demands in parliament for action, all the way to the informal conversations at the lunch table and in the home in front of the television. This dissertation is about society’s attempts to normalize them, in a time when institutional care has gained a bad reputation. LÄS MER
5. Udsat til børneforsorg - om etablering af familiepleje, børenanstalter og indsats i hjemmet for udsatte børn i DanmarkDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation looks into the treatment of exposed children and young people. The background is a puzzlement as to how the discourse on treatment, during the latest twenty years, has concentrated on the same institutions and themes (Ebsen, 2007). LÄS MER