Sökning: "textile history"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 avhandlingar innehållade orden textile history.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Historiska studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis is structured in six chapters. Chapter I contains an introduction and includes purpose, theory, method, and concepts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how the middle class in the factory town Norrköping dealt with the poverty of the working class through the public Poor Relief Board, philanthropy and the Association of Factory Owners, 1872–1914. This issue was known as “the social question” both nationally and internationally. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Boréa
Sammanfattning : Cultural folk or folk culture? 1968, cultural workers and democracy.In the early 1960’s it became clear that although Swedish citizens had experienced an overall increase in material well-being and political democracy, there were still severe shortages in terms of cultural democracy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stads- och kommunhistoriska institutet
Sammanfattning : This study addresses the question of change in household structure and the reproduction of “life from day to day”. It is based on structuration theory, time-geography and Allan Pred’s theory of place as historically contingent process. LÄS MER
5. The Golden Fleece of the Cape Capitalist expansion and labour relations in the periphery of transnational wool production, c. 1860–1950Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about the organisation, character and change of labour relations in expanding capitalist wool farming in the Cape between 1860 and 1950. It is an attempt to analyse labour in wool farming within a transnational framework, based on an expansion of capital from core to periphery of the capitalist world-economy. LÄS MER