Sökning: "temporal changes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 483 avhandlingar innehållade orden temporal changes.
1. Modelling calving and sliding of Svalbard outlet glaciers Spatio-temporal changes and interactionsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Future sea level rise associated to global warming is one of the greatest societal and environmental challenges of tomorrow. A large part of the contribution comes from glaciers and ice sheets discharging ice and meltwater into the ocean and the recent worldwide increase is worrying. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Synthetic aperture radar (SAR) on a satellite platform is a suitable technique for all-weather global monitoring of forest parameters such as biomass. This is important for increasing the accuracy of the global terrestrial carbon flux, the largest uncertainty in our current understanding of the Earth’s carbon cycle. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Associative Learning
Sammanfattning : The standard view of neural signaling is that a neuron can influence its target cell by exciting or inhibiting it. Learning is thought to involve strengthening or weakening synaptic connections. For most behaviors, the brain must learn to produce precisely timed activity patterns. LÄS MER
4. Peakflow response of stream networks implications of physical descriptions of streams and temporal changeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Through distributed stream network routing, it has quantitatively been shown that the relationship between flow travel time and discharge varies strongly nonlinearly with stream stage and with catchment-specific properties.Physically derived distributions of water travel times through a stream network were successfully used to parameterise the streamflow response function of a compartmental hydrological model. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The primary aim of the thesis is to develop a theoretical frame of reference concerning the significance of temporality for social order, how it is created, maintained and how it can be changed in interaction. The theoretical frame of reference is developed gradually and is considered as heuristic. Emphasis is placed on temporal orientation, i.e. LÄS MER