Sökning: "teaching in China"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden teaching in China.
1. English teaching in China : EFL teacher motivation and demotivation at the university level
Sammanfattning : Teacher motivation has been shown to be a major factor that affects students’ motivation to learn a second language; however, English as a foreign language (EFL) teachers’ motivation has not been given enough attention, particularly in the Chinese context where English plays a key role. Thus, this study investigates the motivation of English teachers at the university level in China in order to prepare the ground for the development of recommendations on how to enhance teacher motivation and thereby improve teaching quality and student performance. LÄS MER
2. Edukation som social integration : En hermeneutisk analys av den kinesiska undervisningens kulturspecifika dimension
Sammanfattning : The dissertation consists of eight studies in combination with a longer work, which links the eight studies together. The aim is two-fold: to develop a scientific approach within philosophical hermeneutics for the study of the culture-specific dimension of teaching in China, and to analyse the culture-specific dimension of teaching in China on the terms of this approach. LÄS MER
3. Between Modern Schooling and Cultural Heritage : Education and Ethnicity in Southwest China
Sammanfattning : Since the late 1970s, China has experienced remarkable socioeconomic development. The trend towards marketisation and modernisation overturned culturally-rooted lifestyles, and more and more ethnic minorities in China have started to regard their traditional cultures as irrelevant to their livelihoods and future and chosen to move away from them. LÄS MER
4. Teaching systems of linear equations in Sweden and China: What is made possible to learn?
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Images of an Empire : Chinese Geography Textbooks of the Early 20th Century
Sammanfattning : In 1901 the Qing regime, in power 1644-1911, took wide-ranging measures to reform the Chinese Empire. Fundamental changes were carried out within the field of education, resulting in the completion of China’s first modern educational system in 1904. LÄS MER