Sökning: "teachers’ continuing professional development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden teachers’ continuing professional development.
1. Development and Autonomy Conceptualising teachers’ continuing professional development in different national contextsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates teachers’ perceptions of continuing professional development (CPD) in Germany and Sweden with a questionnaire study comprising a total of 711 mainly lower secondary teachers. Three conceptual terms are elaborated and explained. LÄS MER
2. De första sex åren en studie av fyra lärares professionella utveckling med en yrkeslivshistorisk ingångDetta är en avhandling från Högskolan i Borås ; Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The present study is the result of research collaboration where participating teachers and a researcher have jointly analyzed and reflected over experiences from professional training and professional work in order to develop an understanding of skills and knowledge that are relevant to the professional development and professional lives of teachers. The focus is on four female primary school teachers’ stories. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Högskolan i Borås ; Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Abstract Compulsory school teachers’ perceptions and change in relation to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in entrepreneurial learning are investigated in this thesis. The teacher level focus is based on evidence pointing to the teacher’s strong impact on student interest and learning and the teacher as the single most influential actor on the implemented curriculum. LÄS MER
4. Bildundervisning i möte med samtidskonst bildlärares professionella utveckling i olika skolformerDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to describe and review the visual art teaching profession from a wider cultural perspective. This can lead to a better understanding of how teachers in 2000s Sweden manage change and relate to their task. LÄS MER
5. The professional preschool teacher under conditions of change – Competence and intentions in pedagogical practicesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the relationship between preschool teachers’ professional competence and their pedagogical practices. Specifically, preschool teachers’ considerations on two pedagogical practices are studied: (i) organizing children into subgroups and (ii) working with curriculum content areas. LÄS MER